Monday, September 13, 2010

A Very Merry Un-Birthday...to you

Every year our ladies group at church has a tea party. This year the theme was "The Mad Hatter's Tea Party" inspired by the new Alice in Wonderland movie. (Isn't Johnny Depp wonderful???) Anyway, the party happened to fall a couple of days before my mom's birthday and since she's the leader of our group a few of the ladies wanted to surprise her with - in true Alice fashion - A Very Merry Un-Birthday Card. They asked me to make one about an hour before the party started! We wanted it big and silly and whimsical, so I made it from two sheets of 12x12 cardstock, put together with glitter brads. I used Stamping Solutions for the cake and several others for the letters.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. This was absolutely the cutest card, we all loved it. This girl definitely has talent, guess she got it from her mom because I have none.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!