Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday....to me!

Today is my birthday and my wonderful friends at church made me some fabulous cards so I thought I'd share! I am so blessed to have the best friends and family ever. My hubby got me a subscription to Martha Stewart Living (LOVE HER!) and Martha's books on organizing and keeping your home. (I also love to organize and clean so that was right up my alley). I am having a wonderful birthday even though I feel a little old. Enjoy my friend's creations!


This was made by my crafty friend Dori using the Forever Young cartridge. She knows I love all things pink and sparkly, so she did good!


I got this card from my husband's aunt Linda. She's not only his aunt but my good crafting buddy as well! The card has a bookmark in the front attached to the flower.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!