Saturday, September 23, 2017

Free Halloween Printable!


Fall is officially here. Except in Oklahoma.... where it was 90 degrees today!  What the what?

I guess it's still "officially" fall but I could really go for cool weather.  I hate heat.

Anywho, with the arrival of fall, we know Halloween is just around the corner.  Not having kids, I don't have to make costumes or deal with trick-or-treating, but I still love making goodies for my co-workers and friends.

Since I got my fuse tool, I have been OBSESSED with all things shaker.  Shaker cards, shaker bookmarks, shaker dashboards for my planner....  So why not do a shaker Halloween treat bag?

If you're not familiar with a fuse tool, check this out:

Now that you are in love with the fuse tool like I am, what can you do with it?  I have a simple idea that will be a hit with all your pals.  Promise!

All you need is a printer, some paper and some 5x7 cello bags. (I got mine from Amazon HERE)


I guess you could call these "treat packs"?  I have no idea. I just think they're cute.  I basically took a printable card, put it in a 5x7 cello bag, added embellishments and/or candy and sealed the end with my fuse tool.


With my limited photography skills, it's very difficult to photograph a shiny, flimsy bag.  I kept getting a glare, so I just laid it down and hoped for the best.  If you want to give a treat without candy, you can add some sequins or die-cuts and just write a little note on the back.


In this one, I added a couple packs of Sixlets.  My hubby loves them.  I find the crunchy shell nasty, personally.


If you don't have a fuse tool, but still want to make these, you can easily fold them over and seal the back with some cute (and glittery!) washi tape.

Now for the best part - a Freebie!  I created these cards to share with you all.  Just click the link under the picture to download the PDF document for yourself.


If you make some, I'd love to see pics.  Post them on the Pink and Paper Facebook page and we can all share fun ideas!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!